Personal data collected and processed by SVAM plus
SVAM plus primarily processes personal data obtained directly from respondents. In certain cases when this is necessary for the achievement of a legitimate purpose, SVAM plus may collect personal data indirectly, from third parties or from publicly available sources (e.g. public registers, media), and which are not prohibited by law from processing.
The personal data that SVAM plus processes depends on the nature of your relationship with us and includes, for example, name, surname, address, personal identification number, contact information, etc.
Methods, purpose and legal basis of personal data processing
SVAM plus processes personal data only to the extent that this is necessary for the performance of its activities, on the basis of one of the legal bases, such as the performance of legal obligations, fulfillment of contract obligations, legitimate interest or the consent of the data subject.
The specific purpose and methods of personal data processing largely depend on the type of business relationship on the basis of which they are collected. SVAM plus protects privacy and processes personal data fairly, transparently and legally, and the processing is limited only to those personal data that are necessary for it and for the purpose for which they were collected as part of its business activities. We process personal data for the following business purposes: performing our professional activities, i.e. providing the objected services, organization and management of our business, execution of legal duties and obligations of advertising and marketing. SVAM plus does not do automatic decision-making and/or profiling of respondents' data.
Personal data retention period
SVAM plus processes personal data until the purpose of their processing is fulfilled, except in the case when there is a prescribed obligation to store personal data for a longer period. After the deadline, we will destroy personal data.
In the case of the initiation of legal and other proceedings, personal data are kept until the final completion of the same in accordance with applicable regulations.
The given consents are valid until revoked, and the subjects can revoke them at any time in accordance to the consent withdrawal procedure.
Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the procedure that was based on consent before it was withdrawn.
Security of personal data
Collected personal data is processed with the mandatory application of appropriate legal, technical and organizational security measures in order to prevent any illegal or unauthorized data processing. SVAM plus continuously educates employees about the importance of data confidentiality and privacy and personal data protection.
Access to personal data is exclusively granted to authorized persons of SVAM plus and the partners who provide business support (executors of the process).
Recipients of personal data
SVAM plus undertakes to protect personal data and, generally, does not communicate or make them available to third parties without the specific approval of the data subject, except for service providers engaged as processors, authority institutions for the purpose of performing tasks within their authority (e.g. relevant administrations or inspections, The Ministry of the Interior of the Republic of Croatia, banks, etc.), when this data is needed by the court or the competent state attorney's office, or other in equivalent legal proceedings, and when SVAM plus is legally obliged to deliver this data or when it is necessary for the execution of the objection obligation.
Your rights regarding the processing of personal data
Depending on the legal basis of the processing, your rights may be as follows:
• the right to access data relating to you, including the right to receive information from us about the processing of your personal data (about the category of personal data, purpose of processing, recipients to whom the data is delivered, storage period, etc.)
• the right to data portability (to the extent possible)
• the right to withdraw consent if it is given
• the right to correct and/or change personal data in case the data is incomplete or inaccurate,
You send a request to SVAM plus, as the processing manager, in writing, including electronic forms of communication, in which it is necessary to state what specific part of your data is not accurate, complete or up-to-date and in which sense it should be corrected, but in the attachment you submit the necessary documentation to support your statements.
• the right to deletion (if there are no justified reasons for data retention), if one of the following conditions is met:
• Your personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which we collected or processed it;
• you have withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based, but there is no other legal basis for the processing;
• you have lodged an objection to the processing of your personal data;
• personal data were illegally processed;
• personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the country to which SVAM plus is subject as the Data Processor.
The right to erasure is not an absolute right and does not apply when processing is necessary to comply with legal obligations to which SVAM plus is subject, to establish, exercise or defend legal claims and the like.
• the right to limit the processing of personal data (e.g. when you object to the accuracy of the personal data, and until we have checked their accuracy, if the processing is illegal, and you object to their deletion, if the controller no longer needs the personal data or you requested it in order to set, fulfill or defense of legal claims, if you have lodged an objection to the processing of your personal data).
• the right to file a complaint
If respondents believe that SVAM plus has violated Union or national data protection regulations when processing their personal data, they can contact SVAM plus to clarify any issues.
In addition, respondents have the right to file a complaint at any time with the national supervisory body, the Agency for the Protection of Personal Data (AZOP, www.azop.hr), Selska cesta 136, 10000 Zagreb, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, regarding the data processing and protection of the personal data.
Exercise of the rights
If you want to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, or if you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us by sending a mail to the address of the Data Protection Officer:
SVAM plus d.o.o.
n. p. Data Protection Officer
Francesca Tenchinija 2a, HR-10000 Zagreb
or to e-mail:
SVAM plus will respond to requests in accordance with the legal deadlines.
In case of doubt, additional information may be requested from the respondent in order to verify the identity, and in order to protect the rights of the respondent and the private sphere.
Protection of personal data
If despite all the security measures taken, the confidentiality or availability of your personal data is in some way threatened, we will immediately notify you as the data subject and/or the supervisory authority, in accordance with applicable Union and national regulations.